Day 1 - 2: Fancy plane ride, Apartment Intro; Weird Lemon thing

 

May be an image of 2 people and indoorMy handsome chauffeur to SFO last night.

May be an image of 1 person and indoorI used miles for the redeye flight ticket, then when I was checking in I couldn't resist paying just a couple hundred bucks to upgrade to Business Class. The flight attendant caught me taking pictures of my cool seat/ "suite" and insisted on doing a photo shoot of me with my glass of champagne! 
😃 It was an amazing experience to be able to lay flat in an airplane. Not to mention the great service, pretty good food and good sized tv with a remote control.

May be an image of 1 person and living roomLuckily I was able to get right into my 34th Street apartment when I arrived there at 9:30AM.


May be an image of 1 person and bedroomI was exhausted and took a 3 hour nap. It was great upgrading to the fancy business class seat, but I was having so much fun watching movies and enjoying the space I stayed up 1/2 the time and so only got about 3 hours sleep on the plane.

May be an image of indoorCute decor in the apartment.

May be an image of indoorWelcome gifts from the apartment rental agency













Comments